Terms & Conditions
Win a House Terms & Conditions
Ventura Home Group Pty Ltd ABN 70 0938 70618 Trading as Aussie Living Homes
- The name of this competition is the “Aussie Living Homes – Win a House”. The promoter is Ventura Home Group Pty Ltd Trading as Aussie Living Homes ABN 70 093 870 618 of Level 8, 20 Walters Drive, Osborne Park WA.
- Entry is open to permanent residents of Western Australia over the age of 18 who are bona fide first home buyers eligible to receive WA Government Grants for their homebuilding contract with Aussie Living.
- Instructions on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only entries received via the method below and received by us between 15th July 2017 and 15th January 2018 are eligible.
- One entry submission per person is permitted.
- Entry can be made via this method:
- Landing page – Entry via the ‘Win a House’ landing page found on the Aussie Living Homes website (www.aussielivinghomes.com.au).
- For the purpose of the prize draw all valid entries will be entered into a computerised data base.
- The one (1) winner of this competition will be determined by:
- the random selection of 10 finalists to be chosen from all entries by a computerised random number generator; and
- contact via telephone and email will be attempted for 24 hours in order to verify eligibility, where finalists will either be included or excluded; and
- computerised random replacement of excluded finalists will occur until 10 verified finalists have been confirmed; and
- ten finalists’ names will be printed on to a chocolate wheel, and one (1) winner will be determined by a representative of Aussie Living Homes spinning the wheel. Attendance at the draw by each finalist is required, or by a proxy if approved by Aussie Living Homes. Non-attendance will result the removal of the finalists name from the wheel. The draw is open to the public to attend and will take place at 4pm Thursday 25th January at our Aussie Living Head Office at Level 8, 20 Osborne Park WA.
- The home on offer is “The Mode” design from the Aussie Living Homes, This home as at 15th July 2017 is valued at $159,690 including GST.
- The prize is for the construction of a home only and does not include a block of land, site costs, demolition of any existing structures on the land, variations including flooring, blinds or internal wall painting to the home design and any financial or legal fees. The winner shall be responsible for the costs associated with any of those matters.
- The prize (The Mode) includes Aussie Living Homes’ “A- Spec” with the exception of Colorbond roof cover which will incur an addition cost if selected. Additional promotions do not apply.
- The winner must be eligible to obtain finance for a house and land package and enter into a building contract with Aussie Living Homes within 60 days from the prize being drawn, or be a current First Home Buyer customer of Aussie Living to whom clause 14 applies. Unconditional finance approval (if applicable) must be attained within 120 days of the prize being drawn.
- In the event the winner does not choose to build “The Mode” design and wishes to select an alternate standard Aussie Living house design, a credit to their contract of $50,000 including GST will apply only. Additional promotions do not apply.
- In the event the winner is a current First Home Buyer customer of Aussie Living and has entered into an agreement to build by either a Preparation of Plans Agreement (PPA), or HIA Lump Sum Building Contract after 15th July 2017, a credit of $50,000 to their contract will apply only.
- The cancellation of any Preparation of Plans Agreement or HIA Lump Sum Building Contract already in place with the winner will not be permitted in order to receive “The Mode” design major prize. Clause 14 will apply.
- Current or previous customers of Aussie Living Homes who have entered into an agreement to build (PPA) or a HIA Lump Sum Building Contract prior to 15th July 2017 are not eligible to enter.
- The home must be constructed in a locality approved by Aussie Living Homes within the Perth metropolitan area or in The South West region of WA under Aussie Living Homes normal building conditions, and in accordance with Aussie Living Homes standard building contract (other than the application of the prize to the contract price under that contract).
- All additional costs (over the standard contract inclusions for the house) incurred will be at the expense of the winner.
- Aussie Living Homes accepts no responsibility or liability for the winner not being able to redeem the prize in a given time period.
- The winner will be notified at the draw or by telephone by a representative of Aussie Living Homes after the prize draw. In the instance that the winner is represented by a proxy and cannot be contacted on the phone number provided from the 25th January 2018, and remains uncontactable for 7 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Aussie Living Homes official Facebook page within 7 days of confirming the winner.
- If the winner chooses not to proceed with the prize, Aussie Living Homes reserves the right not to draw another winner.
- The winner is not eligible to enter into or receive any benefit or discount under any other promotion or sales incentive run by Aussie Living Homes or others after the winning draw date in respect of the house to which the prize is applied.
- It will be the winner’s responsibility to redeem the prize from the promoter.
- The prize must be taken as supplied and it is not transferable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- It is a condition of entry that the prize winner agrees to have their name, suburb and photo published for publicity purposes. By participating in this competition, participants signify their acceptance of all conditions and the obligation to participate in promotional activity if required.
- Employees of Aussie Living Homes, their associated agencies and immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- Aussie Living Homes and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion, and all contestants release from, and indemnify Aussie Living Homes against any claim they may have in respect of all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. However, this does not limit Aussie Living Homes’ statutory liabilities as builder for any home built by them.
- The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry, discontinue competition or amend rules if considered necessary, without notice (but subject to any required regulatory approval).
- The completed entry and any information contained thereon shall remain the property of Aussie Living Homes.
- Completed entries will be collected for the purpose of market research and the entrant agrees to be contacted by Aussie Living Homes, regardless of any listing on a Do Not Call Register, and receive marketing materials from Aussie Living Homes.
- By completing an entry the entrants agree to give Aussie Living Homes permission to keep their personal details on record for the use of a database and for market research.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from Aussie Living Homes please contact Aussie Living Homes in writing to Aussie Living Homes, PO Box 1832 Osborne Park D.C., WA 6916, or by phone on (08) 9241 4911.
- All personal details kept will be used only for the purpose of Aussie Living Homes or their associated agencies to distribute marketing materials, or for promotion purposes if you are the winner of the prize. Your details will not be given to a third party or used in any other way without your express permission. Aussie Living Homes will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information.
- To access personal information kept on you by Aussie Living Homes, please contact Aussie Living Homes in writing to PO Box 1832 Osborne Park D.C., WA 6916, or by phone on (08) 9241 4911. Please note that information will only be provided to the person detailed and current photographic identification may be required prior to the release of any personal information.
House and Land Packages from $295 per week
- Repayments have been calculated on a package price of $285,000 and a total loan amount of $270,750 using a 1 year fixed interest rate of 3.89% per annum (comparison rate 5.16% per annum) on a loan term of 30 years.
- Repayments are based on principle and interest payments through Heritage Bank and are current as of the 30/06/2017.
- Loan amount used has been calculated using a 5% deposit and eligibility for the first home owners grant of $10,000.
- Loan amount is inclusive of LMI (lenders mortgage insurance) but exclusive of additional lender fees and charges.
- Interest rates are subject to change and finance applications must meet the lenders standard credit terms and conditions.
- Financial services are provided by VHG Finance Pty Ltd T/A V Homeloans; Corporate Credit Representative Number 495067 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence No. 389378. Standard lender terms and conditions apply.
‘Refer a friend to receive $500’
Ventura Home Group Pty Ltd ABN 70 0938 70618 Trading as Aussie Living Homes
Terms and Conditions
- The Referrer will be paid $500 for referring a lead on the following conditions:
- The referral cheque is the first contact Aussie Living has with the referred customer and the original cheque is received at deal submission from the Sales Representative.
- The referred customer builds with Aussie Living Homes
- The referrer completes a ‘Statement by a supplier’ form and returns the original form to Aussie Living Homes.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions the referrer will receive a cheque for $500 within 30 days of the referred customer’s floor slab being laid.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals one person can submit.
- The referrer is only entitled to a maximum of $500 per customer and will not receive more if their referred customer should build more than one (1) home with Aussie Living.
- The referral amount must be taken as supplied and is not transferable.
- Employees of Aussie Living Homes, their associated agencies and immediate families, are ineligible for the referral bonus.
- The completed forms and any information contained thereon shall remain the property of Aussie Living Homes.
The promoter is Ventura Home Group Pty Ltd Trading as Aussie Living Homes ABN 70093870618 of Level 8, 20 Walters Drive, Osborne Park WA
Rentbuster Home Range
(We’ll pay your rent while you build promotion)
Ventura Home Group PTY LTD Trading as Aussie Living Homes
Terms and Conditions
- A payment of $7,500 will be payable after plate height progress payment has been received by Ventura Home Group.
- Rent is calculated to a maximum of $250 per week (including GST) for a maximum 30 week period.
- Rent will be paid by Ventura Home Group to the contracted client by direct account payment or cheque and it is the contracted client’s responsibility to pay their own rent.
- Eligibility is subject to the contracted client obtaining finance and valuation approval.
- Keystart Home Loans will not accept a Builder Rebate and therefore clients financing with Keystart are not eligible to receive a payment during construction.
- Ventura Home Group reserves the right to terminate the rental payments at any time if there is a breach of the HIA Building Contract by the contracted client or a progress payment under the Building Contract is not made.