Titled or untitled land? Whats the difference.
The demand for land in Perth Metropolitan areas may have created a shortage of titled land, but there is still a great supply of untitled lots. Not sure what these terms mean?
We give you the run down below:
- We can start the approvals process sooner.
- Allows the purchaser to take ownership of the lot quickly.
- The builder can access and commence work on the site sooner.
- Obtaining an application of a building license is done faster.
- You’re buying a block of land off the plan.
- Often no footpaths, water and power, roads or curbing existing.
- There is a longer wait until we are able to submit for a building licence, which is required before we start building your home.
- Have to wait a little longer to get into your home.
Featured image via Aussie Living Homes.