Saving money can be struggle at times, but there are so many easy ways to save some dollars. You could potentially slash hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars from your yearly expenses by simply learning some good old life hack tricks and tips.
Here’s tips to get kick started on your savings so you can finally qualify to get your own dream Aussie home.
1. Start with a piggy bank.
2. Start carpooling
3. Eat a few vegetarian meals every week.
4. Turn off your lights.
5. Shop at op-shop stores.
6. Learn how to refinish furniture.
7. Buy designer clothes on Ebay.
8. Get a housemate.
9. Grow a mini vegetable-garden.
10. Avoid going out to eat.
11. Cut back on alcohol.
12. Try having a “no spend” day.
13. Order tap water at a restaurant.
14. Buy in bulk when on sale.
15. Try e-books.
16. Buy a water filter.
17. Get the flu shot.
18. Train your dog.
19. Learn to say “no”.
20. Buy quality, not quantity.
21. Repair versus buying new.
22. Use a clothesline.
23. Use a pre-paid phone.
24. Learn how to hem paints or sew basically.
25. Hand deliver notes.
26. Buy neutral coloured clothing.
28. Print pictures at home.
29. Borrow from the library.
30. Protect your assets.
Got any more to add to this list? Comment your suggestions below!
Hat Tip to Life Hack