How to Build a Low Cost Home Gym
Maybe you prefer avoiding the crowds and exercising at home, or maybe you’re on a budget. Whatever your reason, a home gym is all about convenience and long term affordability. Anyone who has trained extensively knows that you don’t need to shelve out thousands of dollars to get a perfectly good set of machines. If you want to build your muscles without stretching out your wallet, read on.
1. Get A High Quality Adjustable Bench
2. Pick A Set or Two of Dumbbells
3. Get a Burst-Resistant Stability Ball
4. Get some Resistance Exercise Bands
5. Invest in an Olympic Bar with Bumper Plates.
6. Consider purchasing a Power Rack.
7. Choose a Cardio Machine you will Actually Use.
Hat Tip to WikiHow
Featured image Credit via Moses Fitness