When it comes to owning your own home, it can be difficult coming to a decision on where you want to live and what you can afford, in addition to what you desire and what best suits your lifestyle.
This is where the finance company your home builder works with comes in handy. They can help you with an array of finance queries and set you on the right path for your future.
The process to qualify for finance can be made easier with both your home builder and the finance companies assistance.
The first step you should take is to fill out the online qualification form, such as the survey you can find at www.aussielivinghomes.com.au/can-i-get-my-own-home.
From here Aussie Living Homes can liaise with their in-house finance team Iconic Home Loans to find the best option for you.
The following steps indicate the process of the online qualification form.
- Are you currently renting, living at home or do you already own a home?
- Which age category do you fall under? (18-29, 30-44 or 45+ years)
- Do you want to live in Perth or the South West?
- Are you building by yourself or with a partner? Do you have any children?
If you have yours and your partner’s payslips available for this step (if you are building with a partner), it will ensure the process remains seamless and you can get through your application as quickly as possible.
- Are you working?
- At what capacity do you work: Full-time, part-time, casual or are you self-employed?
- What is your occupation?
- What is your annual income (before tax)
- How long have you worked for your current employer?
- Are you building with your partner, and if so, what is their annual income? (before tax)
This step discusses whether you have any current loans and how much money you have saved. To make this step easier, ensure you have any loan and credit information on hand.
- How much have you saved for a deposit?
- Do you have a car loan repayment?
- What is your combined credit card limit?
- How much are your current personal loans?
If you have no current loans, simply enter 0.
- Fill out your contacts details
- Aussie Living Homes’ in-house finance team will then assess your information and discuss what house and land packages are best for you
- They will inform you on how much you can borrow, in which location and what home best suits your needs and budget
The home builder’s finance team has access to the latest information on government assisted finance and government grant applications to assist you in the process of owning your own home.
Aussie Living Homes work with Iconic Home Loans who have a number of representatives located in-house. Getting access to finance for first home buyers can be a daunting task but our finance experts can help you get the work done for you to secure your new home as quickly as possible.
For further information about how you can get into a home of your own, contact Aussie Living Homes.