1. Aussie Living Homes collects personal and sensitive information about customers and potential customers for the purpose of;
- Carrying out the works
- Identifying and communicating with the customer or potential customer
- Collecting payments
- Telling you about goods and services that the Builder considers may be of interest about the Company, it’s clients and other business partners, unless you advise it not to do so.
- For business support purposes including maintenance, backup and audit.
- Complying with the Builder’s statutory and legal obligations.
- Responding to any queries or complaints you may have.
- For market research purposes
2. Where the Owner consents, the Builder may provide personal or sensitive information to third parties to arrange a finance application relating to the Site or the Building Contract. The Builder may also receive personal information from a third party agency, including but not limited to the financial institution, finance broker, land agent and settlement agent that is assisting the Owner with the purchase of the Site or entering into the Building Contract. The Builder will keep all personal information provided by the third parties confidential and only use it in relation to the purposes outlined above and (if applicable) the Building Contract.
3. In general the Builder does not send personal information to any overseas recipient. However, the Builder, or one of its third party providers may disclose personal information to overseas recipients including insurers, IT service providers or auditors if:
- its related entities are overseas
- the Comapany outsources certain activities to an offshore entity, or
- transactions, services, or products have an overseas connection.
4. As at March 2014, the Builder discloses personal and sensitive information to Singapore due to their IT servers being located in that country.
- How to obtain access to the personal information held by the Company;
- How to seek correction of the personal information held by the Company;
- How to complain about a suspected breach of privacy by the Company; and
- How the Company will deal with such complaints.
How does Aussie Living Homes collect personal information?
- Personal interviews
- Telephone enquiries
- General enquiry forms including online enquiries
- Competition forms
- Email enquiries
- Referral forms
- Applications we may request you complete Nominated representatives of individuals (eg spouse, power of attorney and other professional advisors)
- Other credit providers (with consent)
- Publically available sources of information
Completion of any current or future online competition forms will give Aussie Living Homes your approval to communicate with yourself within a reasonable time after completing the form, via telephone, email, mail or SMS irrespective of any listing on a Do Not Call Register. Clients can be removed from the list at any time by contacting Aussie Living Homes.
Access and Correction:
Personal information about an individual such as name, address and contact numbers are freely available to that individual upon detailed requested.
Information can be updated or corrected by contacting the Marketing Manager on (08) 9241 4911, writing to to PO Box 1832 Osborne Park DC WA 6916 or via links on marketing emails received.
Information about the Privacy and Complaints Policies are available by phoning Head Office (08) 9241 4911 or by writing to PO Box 1832 Osborne Park DC WA 6916.